Swann SWVID-SPORTL Freestyle HD 1080p Waterproof Action Sports Video Camera with LCD Viewer
- The Swann Freestyle HD Action Video Camera is the ideal accessory if you’re a weekend warrior that likes to play like the pros. Capture the time you catch the perfect wave, land an awesome jump, play a stellar riff or your kids first strokes in the pool – all in High Definition 1080p video or as 8MP still images. The best part – you can share every one of these moments with your friends and family by uploading the footage to a computer via USB or straight on a TV using the HDMI connection. With a variety of accessories, you can create hands-free action video while cycling, mountain biking, motorbike riding, car driving, skiing, snowboarding, surfing, swimming, running, walking, rafting, skydiving, making music or enjoying any adrenaline-pumping activity.
Video is recorded to a Micro SD card up to 32GB for up to 10 hours of recording time. Recording can be activated either by the camera’s buttons, with VOX voice activated recording or from a distance via the included remote control. The Swann Freestyle HD Action Video Cam is powered by a removable Lithium ion battery providing up to 2.5 hours of recording time per charge.
Getting the Swann Freestyle HD wet is no problem either. Simply slip the camera body into its waterproof housing and it’s protected in up to 65 feet (20 meters) of water. Included in the pack is a range of mounts including a helmet mount and 2 different sized universal mounting brackets perfect for flat surfaces such as skateboards, bikes, snowboards and more. Even better you can instantly line up your shot or view your recorded footage on the included 1.5″ LCD screen viewer. The viewer sets the Swann Freestyle HD apart from many of the other cameras around, giving you instant playback when you want it.
So whether you’re surfing, skiing, car racing, cycling, hiking, horse riding, making music, kit surfing, motorbike riding, roller blading or engaging in any other action packed activity you can share every legendary moment with the Swann Freestyle HD Action Cam. Get your hands on one NOW!
Professional quality 1080p HD Video
Record professional high definition action videos at 1080p 30fps with 3x digital zoom and stereo audio. Whether you want to play back your videos on the computer, post them to the web or view them on a big screen TV, this High Definition footage will be clear and sharp on all of them.
Real time viewing with removable LCD Screen
You can immediately see if you have captured the shot using the color 1.5″ LCD viewer. Your videos are more accurate as you can see what you’re capturing. By playing footage back straight away, you can see if you need to try the move one more time.
8 Megapixel still camera with continuous shot mode
Your shots will look great when snapped on the 8 megapixel still camera. Continuous mode will let you capture a whole series of shots so you don’t miss a beat and the self-time mode means you can always be in the picture!
Waterproof when housed in included case
Record in the rain, surf, snow, backyard pool or a multitude of conditions using the waterproof case included with the Swann Freestyle HD. The case is stylish and compact giving protection up to 65ft/25m so you can film in any conditions.
Operate the camera when out of arms reach with included remote control
Your camera doesn’t have to be in arms reach for you to start recording. Simply use the remote control to operate your camera from a distance.
General Specifications Manufacturer Swann Manufacturer Product No. SWVID-SPORTL-GL UPC 815849012066 Record Time Up to 2.5 Hours per charge Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-ion (1000mAh) Charge Method USB (computer or charger) Dimensions 2.36″ x 2″ x 1.6″ / 60mm x 51mm x 42mm Weight
- 2.9oz / 82g (without screen)
- 3.8oz / 108g (with screen)
Storage Temp -4° F ~ 140° F (-20°s C ~ 60° C) Working Temp -4° F ~ 122° F (-20° C ~ 50° C) – When inside waterproof housing Video Specifications Video Format Video Format MPEG4 Codec, MOV File Format Resolution
- 1080p (1920 X 1080) 30fps
- 720p (1280 X 720) 60fps
Photo Format JPEG Photo Resolution Photo Resolution 8MP / 5MP / 3MP Capture Mode Single Shot, Continuous every 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 secs, self-timer every 0, 5, 10 secs Optics 135° angle view at 1080p resolution
- 170° angle view at 720p resolution
Audio Specifications Microphone Yes – Built in Audio Format Stereo 48kHZ, AAC compression Recording Specifications Storage Type Micro SD Card (not included) Storage Capacity Up to 32GB
- 1x – Freestyle HD Wearable Video Camera
- 1x – LCD Screen
- 1x – Waterproof Case
- 1x – Remote Control
- 1x – Carry Pouch
- 1x – Helmet Mounting Bracket
- 1x – Universal L Shaped Mounting Bracket
- 1x – Universal Low Profile Mounting Bracket
- 1x – Connector Tray Bracket Accessory
Patio Pacific Quick Panel III Pet Door for 77in Sliding Glass Doors, #10 Large Flap, Br Alum
- The Patio Pacific Quick Panel III Pet Door is the perfect solution for adding a pet door to your sliding glass window. It is appropriate for more temperate climates or where a lighter weight panel is desired, and combines extra-heavy 3/16″ single pane tempered glass with the superior, award winning Endura Flap (see below). It is highly wind-resistant and includes a “draft stopper”. The Quick Panel III pet door is constructed of beefy metal framing and has a sturdy locking flap cover. No tools are required for installation and there are even a couple of built-in features that allow you to make a perfect fit or even make corrections to your installation, just in case your measurements are slightly off. All other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap – included with the Quick Panel III is the Bug Warden, a bug blocking gap filler that keeps pests from entering.
The heart of any pet door is the flap, and pet door flaps have always been a big disappointment to the pet door owner. They leak, they don’t insulate, they pinch the pet, they blow open, they don’t fit the pet and they wear out quickly so the user needs to buy an expensive replacement flap and start over again. Until Now! The award winning Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors is the premium solution for adding a pet door to your home. If you’ve never owned a pet door before, you’re going to be very satisfied – it does everything you think it should. But if you have ever owned a pet door, hold on to your socks. You’re not going to believe how much better this is that what you’ve had in the past.
The standards which the Endura Flap is built, and no other pet door is, are as follows:
- Be flexible and safe
- Seal tightly against weather – Insulate like dual pane glass – Not yellow in the sun
- Last ‘forever’ – Remain flexible in very low temperatures – Have appropriate dimensions
- Stand up to wind – Be visually clear – Be environmentally friendly
- Reflect superb engineering – Be Made in the USA
- For a detailed description of these features, click here.
Other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap, but the Quick Panel III Pet Door includes the free bug blocking Bug Warden
When choosing the correct Panel Pet Door for your Sliding Glass Door, please follow these considerations and then select from the following panel pet doors based on panel style (double or single pane), sliding glass door size, pet door size and finish.
Quick Panel III (Extra-Heavy 3/16″ Single Pane Tempered Glass)
- 77″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- Also available is the Quick Panel Pet Door – featuring all of the same sliding glass door sizes, pet door sizes and finishes, wiith Double Pane, Low “e” Glass (instead of Extra-Heavy 3/16″ Single Pane Tempered Glass)
More About the Patio Pacific Patented Adjustable Rise
The Quick Panel III Pet Door for Sliding Glass Doors features a User Adjustable ‘Rise’ – which refers to the height of the flap above the base of the pet door. The size of the rise is very important to the comfort of your pet – a higher rise gets the flap up higher for a taller dog which avoids him having to stoop to get through – on the other hand, a lower rise is less to step over for smaller dogs. The adjustable rise concept greatly increases your flexibility with the pet door. By simply removing the bottom flap assembly and cross pieces with a Phillips head screwdriver, you can rearrange the order of the cross pieces to get the rise higher or lower. The #06 Small Flap pet door may be adjusted to have a 3″ or 5″ step-over which is just as important to comfortably fitting the pet as are the width and height of the flap opening. The 3″ rise will have a 14″ maximum height at the withers of the pet door, while the 5″ rise will have a 16″ maximum height.
More About the “Anti-Whoops” Height Adjustment
You mis-measured your panel pet door! Don’t panic, you may be able to salvage the situation by using the “anti-whoops” feature to make your panel about 1″ taller. You use 1″ lumber to raise you panel slightly; or to make your panel slightly shorter you may trim the flanges that accept the height extension with a hacksaw.
How will I lock up my house?
The regular height Thermo Panel IIIe, Quick Panel III and Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic all incorporate a “C Clamp” type lock that mounts on the top track wall behind the sliding door. These locks, while very effective, do not require any tools to install.
Another approach that can be used with all patio pet doors is to incorporated a “Charley Bar” either as the only lock or as a supplement to one of the above locking methods. The Charlie Bar is similar to the “broomstick in the track” idea but avoids the stooping and is adjustable. They may only be used with an inside track sliding glass door. One particular advantage of the Charlie Bar is that the pressure is applied near the center of the sliding glass door and the result is that you get more equal pressure and a better seal between the pet panel and the sliding glass door.
Specifications Manufacturer Patio Pacific Manufacturer Product No. 01PPC10S PS UPC 873653002574 Flap Size #10 Large, 10″ (W) x 19″ (H) Flap Adjustment Rise Range 3″, 5″, 7″, 9″ Flap Max. Height at Withers (with Rise)
- 22″ with 3″ Rise
- 24″ with 5″ Rise
- 26″ with 7″ Rise
- 28″ with 9″ Rise
Overall Panel Width 15 1/4″ Sliding Glass Door Height Range 77 3/4″ – 77 3/4″ Glass Extra-heavy 3/16″ single pane tempered glass Finish Brushed Aluminum
- Installation Guide
- 1x – Panel Pet Door
- 1x – Foam Weather Strip
- 1x – Center Post Weather Seal Strip
- 1x – Sliding Door Clamp
- 1x – Installation Instructions
Battic Door 004W Double Duplex Wall Plate with Seal Caps – White
- Replacing wall plates with these Insulated double duplex wall plates is a simple way to help minimize heating and cooling costs. Installation is fast, easy, and inexpensive. All you have to do is unscrew and remove the old wall plate, and then screw the insulated one into place. The reduction in your heating and cooling consumption will pay for these insulated covers in a short time!
Because of direct exposure to hot and cold winds the outside walls of your home are exposed to drafts. The drafts flow through the inside walls via plumbing and electrical chases and can then leak through the interior outlets and switches. All of your home’s outlets and switches, even those on interior walls, can allow drafts.
Each cover is made of high strength plastic, and provided with an oversize insulated seal to stop air leaks and drafts. All outlet covers come with seal caps that stay attached to the wall plate. The caps hinge open, but do not come off, so you won’t lose them and children can’t swallow them.
This product is also available in Ivory, sold separately.