TCP Inc. 69414A 14-Watt A19 Armor Coat CFL Light Bulb – Soft White
- The TCP Inc. A19 bulb is a 14-Watt CFL (Compact Fluorescent) which will provide the user with an expected 7 years of illumination. Providing soft white superior light equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent, this bulb will save the user money by consuming less energy during use, and by having a much longer life expectancy than inefficient incandescent bulbs. The Armor Coat technology used to produce these bulbs is a feature that ensures the durability and structural integrity of the bulb. This durable Polymer coating acts like a layer of skin keeping bulb contents and glass contained in case the bulb breaks. This peace of mind offered by this extra layer of protection should allow worry free use in children’s rooms or play areas, around pets, and in the kitchen where there is food preparation. This protective coating has no effect on the output of light created by the bulb or the bulbs performance. These bulbs offer a 800 lumen light output making them perfect for floor/table lamps, chandeliers, ceiling fans, sconces, vanities, and much more.
This product is also available in daylight, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer TCP Inc. Manufacturer Product No. 69414A UPC 762148177647
- 1x – 69414A 14-Watt Soft White Armor Coat A19 CFL Light Bulb
Quest Technologies HDI-4151 HDMI 5×1 Auto Switch with IR Remote
- The Quest Technologies HDI-4151 5×1 Auto Switch with IR Remote auto-switches and can sense when the power to a particular device is on and will switch to the signal from that unit as a result. To change the source signal, either select the desired source on the remote, or press the select button on the front of the unit. This Auto Switch includes an IR remote to further simplify use. The switch supports 1080i and 1080p HD video and is HDMI 1.3b compliant. It can be controlled via a diagnostic front panel interface or remotely via the included infrared (IR) remote control. If you plan to centralize your home theater equipment and distribute multiple HD audio and video thorough out your home, this matrix switcher offers professional-grade performance with comprehensive control options. Perfect for hooking up several HDMI inputs such as HD satellite receiver, PS3, or other high definition devices to a single HDMI displays.
- Routes high definition video and digital audio from any five sources to an HD display
- Each of the inputs works with the connections of the high definition video sources simultaneously
- Compatible with HD-DVD, HD CATV, PS3, Xbox360 and more
- High resolution and full color is yours with 12-bit Deep Color and full 1080p resolution
- Technologically sound and supports HDMI 1.3b for the latest advances
- High performance up to 2.5 Gbps
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Specifications Manufacturer Quest Technologies Manufacturer Product No HDI-4151 UPC 800118045166 Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 volts p-p Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL) Output Video HDMI1.3b and HDCP1.0/1.1 VGA Video Formats 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1920×1200 DTV/HDTV Video formats 480p/i, 576p/i, 720p, 1080p/i Frequency Up to 250 MHz Vertical Frequency Range 60Hz Video Amplifier Bandwidth 2.5 Gpbs / 250 MHz Operating Temperature 32°F to 158°F (0° to 70°) Operating Humidity 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation) Storage Temperature -10° to +80° Storage Humidity 5% to 90% RH (no condensation) External Power Supply 5V [email protected] Converter Unit Approvals UL, CE, FCC Dimensions 7-3/4″ L x 3-3/4″ W x 1″ H Weight 2.2lbs Manufacturer Warranty Fifteen Year Limited Warranty
- 1x – 5×1 HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switch
- 1x – IR Remote
- 1x – 5VDC Power Supply Adapter
- 1x – User’s Manual
Audio Solutions AS-D-1003 1000 Series Digital Coax Cable – 3 Feet
- The Audio Solutions Series 1000 cable line is designed and engineered to deliver the dynamics and subtleties of your movies and music. Whether you’re watching a high impact movie or listening to a subtle jazz track, these cables will provide the perfect lossless playback for all your audio needs. The Series 1000 Digital Coax cable offers greater flexibility and noise isolation, giving you the most value for your dollar. Offering a lifetime warranty, the Audio Solutions line up of cables ensure that you will see and hear the best quality audio and video offered today and well into the future.
Specifications Manufacturer Audio Solutions Manufacturer Product No AS-D-1003 UPC 086429248100 Length 3 feet Cable Construction Stranded Conductor
Two Separate Shields
Precision Molded Gold Plated connectors
Foamed Polyethylene Dielectric
Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1x – 1000 Series Digital Coax Cable – 3 Feet