Tecnomatic 88362 M6 Screws for DIN Rail Mounting Brackets, 50 Pack
- The Tecnomatic 88362 M6 Screws complete your installation by securing your Tecnomatic DIN Rail Brackets securely inside your Tecnomatic enclosures. The screws come in a set of 50 allowing for multiple installation of brackets.
Specifications Manufacturer Tecnomatic Manufacturer Product No 88362 Compatibility Tecnomatic DIN Rail Mounting Brackets
- 50x – M6 Screws for DIN Rail Mounting Brackets
PowerBridge PBCS-WH/WH CableSock Wall Plate White/White
- The PowerBridge CableSock wall plate is ideal for circumstances like articulating wall-mounted HDTVs and ceiling mounted projectors where wires have to be visibly exposed. The CableSock offers a cleaner and more discrete look to a bundle of low voltage audio/video cabling. The wall plate has a 1.5 inch diameter opening that accomodates low voltage cabling like HDMI, VGA or network cables. The wall plate is designed to fit standard sized single gang J-boxes or wall rings and the 24 inch “sock” is constructed from a durable nylon. The cables easily slide through the nylon “sock” to conceal the potentially tangled wire mess.
The PowerBridge CableSock also comes in Black with a Black sock and White with a Black sock.
Specifications Manufacturer PowerBridge Manufacturer Product No. PBCS-WH/WH UPC 855877002172 Dimensions 4.75″ H x 3″ W x 1.25″ D Wall Plate Color White Sock Color White Gang Single
- 1x – CableSock Wall Plate – White/White
- 1x – Removable Wire Sock
- 1x – Mounting Screws
Intermatic EI235W 15/30/45/60/120 Minute Electronic Countdown Timer – White
- The Intermatic EI235W 15/30/45/60/120 Minute Electronic Countdown Timer provides silent operation in time ranges from 15 to 120 minutes. This energy saving timer is designed to replace any standard toggle style wall switch, single or multi-gang, and automatically limits the “ON” time of lighting loads. This compact solid-state design with silent, state-of-the-art technology provides 2-way operation: immediate switch “OFF” or a time-delayed “OFF” after 15 minutes. To restart timer, simply switch to “OFF” for one second then move toggle switch back to TIMER position. A blocking plate, supplied with the timer, may be used to eliminate permanent “ON” mode for timed “ON” use only.
This product is also available in Ivory and Light Almond.
This timer can be used for controlling indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, pumps & fans, HID lighting, library lights, classroom lights, fluorescent lighting, PAR lights, heaters, recreational vehicles, air conditioners, porch lights, and carriage lights.
- Resistive (heater): 15 Amp, 120 VAC 1800 Watts
- Tungsten (incandescent): 8.3 Amp, 120 VAC 1000 Watts
- Ballast (Fluorescent): 8 Amp, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/4 H.P., 120 VAC
- Leads: Black-Line, White-Neutral, Red-Load, Green-Ground
- Owner’s Manual