Tjernlund P-8 Plastic High Pressure In-Line Duct Booster Fan – 8 Inches
- Ideal for long runs or air supply and exhaust applications, this high-powered fan features a compact design that is efficient on energy and provides quiet operation. Install the fan into a bathroom to draw out steam while hot water is running and avoid fogged mirrors. Use it in workshops for fume control or radon gas mitigation. Or circulate air out of moisture-rich areas such as greenhouses and grow rooms. The ABS housing is resistant to corrosion and will provide many years of service with very little maintenance.
This fan is also available in 4 and 6 inches, each sold separately.
Due to excessive weight, Smarthome will add a heavy-item shipping charge to this item. This charge will be reflected in the shipping amount on the check-out page.
Specifications Manufacturer Tjernlund Manufacturer Product No. P-8 UPC 080956408006 Volts 120 Watts 250 Amps 2.1 Air Delivery (CFM) 670 HP 1/3 Fan Diameter 8 inches Dimensions 13″ L x 16.5″ W x 16.5″ H Weight 9 lbs Warranty 1 year, limited
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – 8-Inch High Pressure In-Line Duct Booster Fan
- 1x – Strip of vibration isolating foam
- 1x – Mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
Baldwin Hardware Boulder Z-Wave Electronic Deadbolt – Venetian Bronze
- Imagine being able to enter your home without fishing for your keys and upon doing so your front door lock can wirelessly communicate with other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting and thermostat. You’ll never have to worry about leaving your keys in the lock after you come home from a grueling day and your deadbolt will automatically lock itself behind you. With Home Connect technology the Boulder Z-Wave Electronic Deadbolt from Baldwin Hardware can integrate with a home automation system to do all of this. This Deadbolt secures your home with a new level of functionality that provides security, convenience and is completely integrated with the Z-Wave network. Users will be able to remotely check the status of the lock and securely lock or unlock the door using a Smartphone. Want to make sure your child gets home from school? You can program it so that you’ll receive a text message indicating when your child has unlocked the door and arrived home. The classic lines and beautiful finish of the Boulder Z-Wave Deadbolt will add elegance to the exterior of your home while providing security and convenience for your family. Installation of the deadbolt only takes a few minutes and the only tool you will need is a screwdriver.
Once installed into your door, you can customize the lock to best fit your needs. Create up to two separate passcodes, each from four to eight digits long. Passcodes can easily be changed as often as you’d like. Program which position the thumb turn is facing when it is locked and unlocked based on your personal preference. The deadbolt can be programmed to automatically lock within 30 seconds of unlocking for added safety. Activate the beeper to audibly hear when the deadbolt is in use so you can be alerted when someone is entering. An LED can be turned on so you can easily determine whether the door is locked or unlocked from a distance.
This deadbolt requires the use of four AA batteries, sold separately. Based on 15 uses per day, the batteries will last over a year. A red LED indicates when the battery is getting low, delivering continual, optimal access control. The red LED blinks on the interior of the lock as well as when the keypad is in use on the exterior so you will be sure to see it and switch out the batteries. Durable and weatherproof construction makes this door lock suitable for use in all climates and weather conditions and will provide years upon years of quality performance.
This product is also available in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Lifetime Polished Brass, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Baldwin Hardware Manufacturer Product No. 8252.112.AC3 UPC 884011289285 Function Single Cylinder Deadbolt Z-Wave Compatible Yes Door Prep 2 1/8″ Bore, 1″ Edge Bore Backset Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ Door Thickness 1.75″ to 2″ Cylinder 5-Pin C-Keyway Faceplate 1″ Square Corner Strike Square Corner with reinforcing plate Latch 1″ Throw Bolt Brass, tapered with security pin Door Handing Automatic Handing Dimensions Interior Cover: 3.43″ W x 7.93″ H x 2.55″ D
Exterior Cover: 2.92″ W x 5.54″ H x 0.68″ D
- Owner’s Manual
- Installation Instructions
- 1x – Exterior trim unit (with keypad, cylinder, and housing)
- 1x – Interior trim unit (with mounting bracket, housing with motor, turn button, slot for battery pack, and cover)
- 2x – Cut keys
- 1x – Instruction manual
Leviton T7899-C0W Cheetah 20A Tamper Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI Decora Duplex Receptacle, White
- Protect yourself and your family from electrical shock with this ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) built into a 20-amp duplex receptacle. This safety device is equipped with convenient feed-through wiring that not only protects the outlet it’s built into, but ALL of the outlets on the same circuit. Its advanced electronic design offers superior resistance to surges and over-voltages, and its LED power indicator light helps diagnose improper wiring and, when illuminated, offers visual confirmation that power is available.
This Smartlock Pro GFCI Tamper Resistant Receptacle is also Cheetah enabled allowing it work with the ultra fast Cheetah line of products. The patented Cheetah Speed System enables electrical devices, switches, receptacles, and wallplates to be installed without screws using a revolutionary speed anchor, snap & lock system, researched and developed with and by electricians. The Cheetah Speed System increases the speed of installation by up to 40% to 50%, and at the same time, offers the elegance, style, and designer look of screwless wallplates, at a very affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in
- The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset
- A green LED indicator on the GFCI’s face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal
- The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCIs is a one piece “T” design for efficient operation
- There are 4 sets of contacts for load terminals and face
- SmartLockPRO GFCIs use a patented bifurcated bridge contact for efficient operation
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Expanded wiring options with nine back-wire holes. Two for each line and load connection plus one for ground
- Silver alloy contacts
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartLockPRO reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it is not
The Leviton Cheetah 20A GFCI Tamper Resistant Receptacle is also available in the following colors, each sold separately.
CHEETAH SPEED DEVICES – Cheetah devices (switches, receptacles, dimmers, GFCI, etc.) are pre-assembled with Cheetah Speed Anchors fastened with standard 6/32 screw (for easy removal or adjustment after installation). After you wire the Cheetah speed device (quickwire or side wire terminals), just push it in! The Cheetah Speed anchors zip-tie into the patented Cheetah Speed wallboxes – always centered and flush with the wall – requiring no screws for installation or finish!
CHEETAH SCREWLESS WALLPLATE – After the device is pushed (zip-tie) into the box, the Cheetah device is flush to the wall. Each Cheetah device has 4 holes which the Cheetah screwless wallplates simply snap into, flush with the wall. Cheetah matte finish wallplates are made from high strength thermoplastic. Each wallplate has eight (8) tabs to ensure a tight snug fit always flush with wall.
CHEETAH SPEED BOXES – Cheetah Speed Boxes (1 – 4 gang boxes) are made from high strength thermoplastic composites with specially designed speed anchor slots. Each slot has teeth molded to receive Cheetah Speed Anchors. As the speed anchor is pushed into the speed anchor slot, the teeth on the box and speed anchor engage in a zip-tie fashion to securely hold the anchor.
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No T7899-C0W UPC 078477478769 Device Type GFCI Duplex Receptacle Grounding GFCI Ground Fault Amperage 20 Amp Voltage 125 Volt NEMA 5-20R Color White Pole Two Poles Wires Three Wire Trip Level 5mA plus or minus 1mA Dielectric Voltage Withstands 1500V per UL498 Flammability Rated V-2 per UL94 Face Material Thermoplastic Nylon Body Material Polycarbonate Strap Material Steel Standards and Certifications UL/CSA Manufacturer Warranty 2 Year Limited
- 1x – Leviton Cheetah 20A Smartlock Pro GFCI Tamper Resistant Receptacle, White
- 1x – Mounting Hardware