Triple Rocker Face – Half High, Ivory
- The SimplyBrilliant™ UPB Transceiver-Controller Base (sold separately) provides ultra-reliable control of new and existing lighting fixtures, lamps, fans and other electrical devices using your existing wiring to control virtually any light in your home. Best of all, all faceplates are sold separately and are interchangeable in the field without ever having to untwist a wire nut, so once this base is installed, you’ll easily be able to install or change out any faceplate in seconds. For easy control of three UPB lights in your home, snap in the Half High Triple Rocker Face. A Decora-style wall plate is sold separately.
The UPB Transceiver-Controller Base offers 200 dimming steps as well as a resume dim feature for attractive lighting ambience as well as the flexibility you deserve. All of these features are accessible for three devices through the Half High Triple Rocker Face.
The Triple Rocker Face – Half High is also available in black, almond, and white. Additional faceplate styles are also available.
Manufacturer: Simply Automated Manufacturer Product No.: SAZS23(I) Dimensions: 2 5/8″ x 1 5/16″ x 3/4″
- Triple Rocker Face – Half High
Childrens Factory CF710-096 Marshmellow Upside Downs
- The Children’s Factory Marshmallow Upside Downs is expanded vinyl covered foam shapes that connect with hook n loop attachments. Little engineers determine their own gross motor pathways. 15″ high. To help the 6 month old thru 2s feel more secure. Expanded Vinyl – This vinyl is a puffier, thicker one-sided piece of vinyl fabric supported underneath with a cotton scrim. It is also easily cleanable and has more softness than a laminate but is less resistant to tears than our regular vinyl. Product must be placed in corner for safe use. The Children’s Factory Marshmallow Upside Downs and other Children’s Factory educational toys use only the best materials available.
Natural Light Energy System 10KPBPSS 10″ Tubular Skylight
- The Natural Light Energy System 10KPBPSS 10″ Tubular Skylight operates completely on the sun’s solar energy. No wiring or switches – just free light with all the positive benefits of natural light. The high-impact acrylic dome captures sunlight on the roof during the daylight hours. The flashing housing protects the entire system from weather elements. Natural Light offers 10″ Skylight with black pitched flashing.
The sunlight captured by the dome, travels through an extremely reflective, mirror-like tube. It bounces several times through the pipe before it enters your home. Our specially designed Miro-Silver® light pipe is able to harness the sunlight even when the sun’s position is low in early morning and late afternoon. Even on cloudy days, the tubular skylight works – though the intensity of the light will be slightly diminished. Additionally, our tubular skylights filter out the harmful UV rays that endanger our health, and fade clothing, furniture and carpeting.
Natural Light Tubular Skylights operate with virtually no heat gain unlike traditional skylights. As the sunlight travels through the light pipe it passes through our exclusive Energy Conservation Kit. The kit incorporates thin, clear polycarbonate lenses that improve the U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient. In fact, our residential units are so energy efficient that they are ENERGY STAR® qualified and are eligible for up to $1,500 Federal Tax Credits.
The attractive ceiling light fixture is designed to evenly spread the captured sunlight into your home. It has an arced prismatic surface that bounces the light in all directions eliminating the “hot spot” effect of traditional skylights. Varying on the models size, our tubular skylights can illuminate the equivalent of up to 300 – 1,450 watts of light – all for free! Use in bathrooms, hallways, entry ways, closets, small kitchens, bedrooms, laundry rooms, small workspace, and hobby rooms.
Smarthome does not accept defective returns for this product. You will need to contact the Manufacturer (or Supplier) directly for all warranty issues.
Benefits of Day Lighting with Natural Light
Adding free sunlight into your home or office has both psychologically and physiologically benefits. Sunlight offers the full visible spectrum of light that reduces eye strain and makes our belongings look their true color while blocking out harmful UV rays. Simply, people are just much happier under the sun! It even helps indoor plants thrive. Natural Light manufactures tubular skylights for residential use as well as a line of commercial grade skylights for office buildings and warehouses. Natural Light Tubular Skylights are one of the best in their class with highest standards for quality and functionality. Our 25 year product warranty is the best in the industry.
Did You Know Electric Lights Can Add Up To 40% Heat Gain?
Natural Light Tubular Skylights do not contribute to heat loss or gain, unlike standard framed-in skylights. Installed on any roof surface in under two hours, you will quickly realize the cost benefits of a tubular skylight over incandescent and even traditional skylights. By lighting dark rooms with free, natural light, you can significantly reduce your electric bills.
Residential Models Qualify for up to $1,500 in Tax Credits
In fact, Natural Light Tubular Skylights are so energy efficient that they are ENERGY STAR qualified in all 50 states. Our residential models also qualify for Federal Tax Credits as defined in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Read more about Tax Credits.
- Illuminates up to 150 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 300 watts
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Qualifies for 30% Tax Credit
- 25 Year Product Warranty
- Hurricane Tested/Approved
- ICC-ES Listed
- High-Impact Acrylic Dome
- Black Pitched Flashing
- 4 Feet of Light Pipe
- Energy Conservation Kit
- Ceiling Collar
- Decorative Trim Ring
- Curved Prismatic Diffuser
- All Hardware Needed