Venstar T2900 Advanced 7-Day Programmable Slimline Commercial Thermostat
- Get the proven flexibility and reliability of Venstar thermostats with the Slimline Commercial Platinum Series. The Advanced 7-Day Programmable Thermostat is compatible with up to 3-stage heat and 2-stage cool and can be used with gas/electric, electric, and hydronic heat as well as heat pumps. Up to 4 events per day can be set for 7 days a week making unique programming a breeze. A 6th and 7th output are also included for any ‘extra’ items the user would like to control from the thermostat. The Slimline Commercial Platinum Series from Venstar offers many other features as well, such as set point limiting, smart fan, and security locking. The backlit display and color coded keys make the thermostat easy to read in any lighting. A built-in photocell on the top of the thermostat can be used to automatically put the thermostat into ‘occupied’ mode when a light is turned on in the room. This will turn on the fan and leave it on until the room is no longer occupied (light goes off). The T2900 Thermostat can also be connected to a Remote Temperature Sensor to show outside temperatures. Also, up to 8 Remote Sensors can be added to average the temperature in a room or rooms.
The T2900 Thermostat meets California commercial title-24. The Slimline Commercial Platinum Series also covers other commercial codes with features like Smart Fan that keep the fan on when the room is occupied.
Residential vs. Commercial Thermostats
Thermostats need to meet several building codes in order qualify to be used in commercial buildings. For example, in a commercial building, if a room is occupied the fan must be running. Venstar’s Slimline Commercial Platinum Series of thermostats meet this and other commercial building codes.
Easy to Program
Programming the 1-Day Programmable Digital Thermostat is easy, thanks to a bright backlit display and button legends. If you’re setting up multiple thermostats in your home to control the temperature in different zones, you can even program them using a Venstar EZ Thermostat Programmer (sold separately), which lets you upload your settings to different rooms quickly.
Automatic or Manual Temperature Adjusting
Just because you’ve set up your system doesn’t mean you can’t adjust the temperature manually when you’re at home. For maximum ease of use, you can even use the Thermostat IR Control & Receiver (sold separately), which lets you adjust the temperature from the comfort of your sofa using a wireless remote! Additional features include an auxiliary heat indicator and the option of adding an outdoor sensor.
If you currently have an INSTEON network in your home or are planning to upgrade to INSTEON, the Venstar Slimline Commercial Platinum Series of thermostats is compatible with the INSTEON Thermostat Adapter. This will give you the power to control your thermostat from anywhere in your home.
Please note: If you do not have a “common” wire running to your thermostat from your heating/cooling equipment, you may need either to run a new wire or to install a thermostat Add-A-Wire Accessory kit (sold separately). The common wire is NOT required but it is recommended.
This product has been awarded the ENERGY STAR.
Manufacturer: Venstar Manufacturer Product No.: T2900 Dimensions: 4 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ x 1 1/8″ Control Stages: 2 heat, 1 cool Compatible Systems: Heat/cool; heat pump Approvals: UL listed, FCC compliant, Energy Star Compliant Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Owner’s Manual
- Installation Manual
- 1x – Thermostat
- 1x – Mounting Screws / Anchors
- 1x – Installation Manual
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
Noise-Free RCA Female to 2-Male Y Adapter
- Split or combine RCA signals with this premium quality adapter. 24k gold plated posi-grip plugs attached to double-shielded oxygen-free copper wire provide excellent quality signal with a minimum of interference. Patented Noise Free Technology (NFT) completely eliminates signal loss and radio frequency (RF) interference. This adapter features a single female jack and two male jacks (all RCA).
Also available in male to female.
- Double shielded with 100% oxygen free copper (OFC)
- 24K gold plated posi-grip RCA type plugs
- High flex PVC cable jacket
- Distinctive metal blue color
- Color coded: red / white
Enerlites 17001 WH 2.5A 300W Variable Fan Speed and Light Dimmer Slide Control – White
- Enerlites 17001 WH 2.5A 300W Variable Fan Speed and Light Dimmer Slide Controls are designed to reduce audible fan control noise, reduce power consumption, and increase the life of the fan and light. As a result, the Control is more reliable and requires less power to operate. The Fan and Light Control is housed in tough impact-resistant thermoplastic and offers full range of speed and dimming.
The Variable Fan Speed Slide Control and 300W Light Dimmer is also available in Almond, with a 360W Light Dimmer in White, or without the Light Dimmer in Almond and White. For a more traditional style, a Rotary Fan Speed Dimmer is available in Ivory.
- 2.5A, 300W Light Rating
- Single Pole
- 120V AC, 60hz
- Only works with variable speed fans