WarmlyYours IP-0500-LV-PWH LAVA Glass IR Electric Radiant Panel, 500 Watt – Pure White
- WarmlyYours LAVA Glass IR Electric Radiant Panel is a state-of-the-art heating system that will provide you with unparalleled heating performance. With the ECO-LAVA principle, you will maintain the same warmth as a regular heating system at a lower capacity. Heating your living areas with infrared heat will save up to 12% on your heating expenses. LAVA is a state-of-the-art heating system that uses infrared heating technology that is both environmentally friendly and energy efficient, effectively reducing your annual heating costs. LAVA heating panels not only provide heat, but also enrich your interior design. The advantages that LAVA offers are far-reaching:
- Unparalleled Performance – The ECO-LAVA principle provides the same warmth as a regular heating system but at a lower capacity. Nearly 100% of the panel’s heat will be transferred into the room with minimal loss
- Reduces Heating Expenses – Heating your living areas with infrared heat will save up to 12% on your heating expenses.
- Sustainable Heat – Electricity is the energy of the future – which creates a CO2 free environment.
- Easy Installation – Inexpensive, only a power supply is needed and your LAVA will work immediately; flexible to mount on walls or ceilings.
- Space Saver – Eliminate your radiator and you will gain storage space you never knew you had. LAVA makes it happen. Free up valuable living space!
- Individual Climate Control – Each room can be controlled separately to minimize your heating costs.
- Maintenance Free – There are no additional or hidden service costs.
- Electric Smog – LAVA units do not create electromagnetic fields.
- Safety – The units are designed to withstand the most demanding test of time and have received approval from UL and C/UL.
- Why Glass? – Scientific data show that glass has better heat storage and heat release properties than powder-coated sheet metal, marble, refractory clay, and even casting.
- LAVA heating panels are based on the principle of solar radiation. Just as the sun’s infrared rays absorb to heat the earth, infrared heating systems emit rays that are safely and gently absorbed in your home. Infrared heat is also friendly to the environment because it does not produce carbon combustion. Because infrared heat is absorbed into the muscle tissue, it is a healthy way to heat your home. Infrared heat can improve joint and muscle flexibility and reduce swelling, while also promoting proper body circulation. In addition to the great benefits to the body, the infrared heating panels make a safe and comfortable environment for asthma and allergy sufferers, as the panel does not circulate air – making dust a non-issue.
Two Finishes and Four Power Options to Choose From:
- Mirror Finish – 250 Watts, 500 Watts, 750 Watts or 1000 Watts
- Pure White Finish – 250 Watts, 500 Watts, 750 Watts or 1000 Watts
- Infrared Heating works fast and efficiently. Installations of the LAVA is simple and inexpensive – all you have to do is mount and connect the power supply. There are a few key ways that the LAVA heating panel can be used:
- Central Heating – a primary heating source for energy-efficient homes.
- Auxiliary Heating – ideal for frequently used rooms. Also may be used to maintain a lower temperature in areas not frequently used, such as a formal dining room.
- Local Auxiliary Heating – the system is perfect for areas which need to be above ambient temperature in secluded or isolated areas such as hospitals, a baby’s room, and areas for pets.
- About the Manufacturer – WarmlyYours
With trusted industry experience, 12+ years of business, WarmlyYours, located in USA and Canada, offers the industry’s most innovative energy-efficient and maintenance-free electric radiant heating solutions for virtually any flooring surface and radiant heat solutions for any room. We offer a full collection of radiant products, from floor heating, snow melting, towel warmers, and our newest “Best of Show” KBIS 2011 award-winning product, LAVA infrared glass heating panels, there is a product that fits your client’s need and style.
With 99% of WamlyYours customers reporting complete satisfaction with our service, and 97% of our customers reporting complete confidence in our product quality, we are committed to serving you with the exceptional service and product quality that you deserve.
Specifications Manufacturer WarmlyYours Manufacturer Product No. IP-0500-LV-PWH UPC 881308021689 Finish Pure Whiter Dimensions 25″ x 35″ Watts 500 W Volts 120 Amps 4.17
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – WarmlyYours IP-0500-LV-PWH LAVA Glass IR Electric Radiant Panel, 500 Watt – Pure White
- 1x – Set of Mounting Hadware
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
Draper 116386 Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen, 15:9 – Matt White (135 Inches)
- The Draper 116386 Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen is ideal for home theaters, auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
The Electric Screen is powered by hardwiring to a 110V feed and includes a Single Station Rocker Switch. The Rocker Switch provides up and down control of the screen. Several other options are available to control the Electric Projection Screen, see Accessories.
When selecting a front projection surface, several factors need to be considered:
- Gain – a relative measure of a screen’s reflectivity.
- Contrast – the ability to accurately reproduce and differentiate light and dark characters and backgrounds, or light and dark areas of an image.
- Ambient light rejection properties – the ability to perform well under normal to adverse audience lighting conditions.
- Resolution – the clarity of the projected image.
- Uniformity – the screen’s performance when viewed from various points off the projection axis (both horizontally and vertically), and when the brightness of the center of the image is compared to the corners.
- Aspect ratio – the screen’s height and width configuration, formatted for the desired projection source (NTSC video, HDTV, WideScreen, CinemaScope, overhead, slide or motion pictures).
- Textile Backed Screen Surfaces – These surfaces consist of a reflective surface laminated to a woven textile base. The screen surface hangs suitably flat because of the stability of the material and the weight of the bottom dowel. Good for all types of projection. Commonly used for single lens video projection, as well as for CRT video and data-graphics projection.
- Matt White – The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
- Glass Beaded – Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10′ high.
- High Contrast Grey – Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8′ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT Grey -AT Grey offers the acoustical properties of our popular AT1200, while providing the best optical qualities of both Matt White and High Contrast Grey. It is unique in that it offers both a 180° viewing cone and the vivid color contrast associated with high contrast grey materials. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Available in sizes through 6′ x 8′ or 10′ diagonal. Gain of 0.8. Not recommended for screens smaller than 80″ wide when used with LCD or DLP projectors. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT1200 – Innovative and versatile acoustically transparent screen material. Similar in gain performance to standard matt white. Acoustical properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Tensioned Surfaces – These screen surfaces are tensioned vinyl with no backing. Draper offers motorized, crank-operated and permanently tensioned screens with built-in tensioning systems. The advantage: the surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in better picture quality. Flatness is always desirable and highly recommended for video or data-graphics projection.
- Rear Cineflex – Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface with an on-axis gain of 1.3. Cineflex has high resolution and excellent contrast, even in lighted rooms. For use with any type of projection equipment.
- Flexible Matt White -Pliable matt white material for use in our Cinefold portable folding screen. It can be stretched, folded and restretched repeatedly without damage. Flexible matt white is an excellent matt white material with a gain of 1.0 and a viewing cone of 180°.
- HiDef Grey – A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image and also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces. Available on all tab-tensioned and permanently tensioned screens. Peak gain of 0.9.
- M1300 – The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
- M2500 – Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
- Black-Backed M1300 – Our M1300 viewing surface with a black backing for situations where ambient light behind the screen is an issue. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Low-Gain Cineflex – New Low Gain Cineflex surface offers a wider viewing cone and added contrast level with a neutral grey tint. This is ideal in applications where ambient light is needed, yet you want to limit your hot spot. This should be considered when you have a bright projector and rigid screens are not an option. Some ideal installs may include churches, training centers, or other large venue need. To order 0.8 Low Gain Cineflex just add LG to the end of any part number for a screen with standard Cineflex viewing surface.
- Uniflex White – Uniflex Flexible Rear Projection Surface or Front Projection Surface. Draper’s Uniflex surface is ideal for wide angle viewing including edge blending or multiple projection applications. This product virtually eliminates hot spots in either front or rear applications and is ideal to use with short throw lenses. Light control is suggested with this product. Rear projection .7 gain/Front projection .5 gain. To order Uniflex just add UW to the end of any part number for a screen with Cineflex viewing surface.
- Aspect Ratio
- AV (1:1, 3:4, 4:5 or 7:9) – AV (audio visual) format screens accommodate a variety of projector types and range from square to wide horizontal in aspect ratio. AV format screens are described in terms of height x width, and are furnished without black borders.
- NTSC (4:3) – NTSC video format screens are specifically designed for use with video/data projectors. Their format is strictly defined as a 4:3 rectangle, and the size is usually described in terms of a nominal diagonal. Conventional models of NTSC format screens are furnished with black borders to frame the image on all four sides.
- HDTV format (16:9) – HDTV format is designed for high-definition television projection.
- WideScreen format (1.85:1) – WideScreen format is suitable for letter boxed video images.
- CinemaScope (2.35:1.00) – Cinemascope is the sizing of many Hollywood feature films and is wider than Letterbox Format or HDTV Format. Film projectors achieve this aspect ratio by replacing the typical standard ‘Flat’ lens with an anamorphic ‘Scope’ lens.
- Native laptop presentations (16:10 and 15:9) – Accommodates presentations from laptop computers and projectors with 1280×800 resolution.
- Targa Motor and Control Options:
- (Q) Quiet Motor*
- (L) Low Voltage Control*
- (QL) Quiet Motor with low voltage controller*
- (LP) Low Voltage control with an attached plug*
- (QLP) Quiet Motor and low voltage controller with attached plug*
- *(Q), (L), (QL), (LP) and (QLP) will be specified in the product title, if none of these is specified it is a standard motor
simplehuman BT1062 3-Tier Vertical Tension Shower Caddy – Stainless Steel
- Free your shower floor from shampoos, conditioners, lotions and other shower necessities with the simplehuman 3-Tier Vertical Tension Shower Caddy with stainless steel shelves. This caddy is constructed of rust-proof high-grade stainless steel and uses a high compression spring to secure the caddy vertically in your shower. It is compatible with ceilings of 6 feet to 9 feet in height and comes with the extensions needed to do so. The 3-Tier Vertical Tension Shower Caddy gets its “3-Tier” name because it offers its owner 3 adjustable shelves for storage of all his and her shower products. Each shelf can be easily adjusted up or down to meet whichever height level is most convenient for use. The stainless steel storage trays holding your items can also be easily detached for cleaning purposes and then reattached just as easily. At the top of the Shower Caddy are 2 extended stainless steel hooks which are ideal for storage of wash cloths, loofah’s or any other product which can be hung for storage.
Specifications Manufacturer simplehuman Manufacturer Product No. BT1062 UPC 838810012629 Dimensions L 8.7in x W 12.7in x H 107.9in Weight 6.6 lbs Height Compatibility 6ft to 9ft ceilings Total # of Shelves 3 Shelf Construction Stainless steel Tension Rod Construction Stainless steel Rust-proof Yes Adjustable Yes Manufacturer Warranty 5 years
- 1x – Vertical tension rod
- 3x – Stainless steel storage trays
- 2x – Wash cloth hooks
- 1x – Owner’s manual