Weatherproof Compression Tool Set
- Compression fittings are agreed to be the highest quality type for audio/video applications because they feature a radial crimp that compresses uniformly around the body of the connector. This creates a stronger, more robust connection between it and the cable, and provides superior electrical performance compared to traditional connections. Compression fittings also offer a quicker, more consistent termination, with a high degree of repeatability to ensure that tired hands will not make a bad connection.
Terminating RG6 and RG6 Quad coaxial cable has never been easier. With the Weatherproof Compression Tool Set, you can quickly relocate cable TV/cable modem outlets, replace faulty F connectors or install and repair your satellite TV.
The Weatherproof Compression Tool Set lets you make professional-quality terminations easily. This HDTV-compatible set includes a compression crimp tool, a cable cutter, a cable stripper for RG6 and RG6 Quad coax, and 10 waterproof compression connectors that are safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
After you’ve stripped the coax, save your fingers by using the flaring tool. This special tool quickly (and painlessly!) opens up the coax jacket to make inserting the connector easy. No more bleeding fingers!
Manufacturer: Paladin Tools Manufacturer Product No.: PA70018 UPC: 769328112818
- Compression crimping tool
- Cable cutter
- Cable stripper
- 10 F connectors
Sunforce Products 60031 10 Amp Digital Charge Controller
- The Sunforce Products 60021 10 Amp Charge Controller is designed to protect your 12 Volt Lead-acid battery from being overcharged as well as prevent discharge of the battery during nighttime. By using this device, you will maintain your batteries in a fully charged state. This controller reduces overall system maintenance and prolongs the battery life. This controller is designed to work with all makes of 12 Volt solar panels. The unit handles up to 10 Amps of array current and allows for completely maintenance free protection of solar panels and batteries. This unit also features an LCD Display that will display the battery voltage at all times.
More About the Charge Controller
This Solar Charge controller regulates the voltage and current or amperage coming from the solar panels going to the battery and prevents the solar panel from overcharging the battery, preventing reverse current to panels during the night, adding a layer of protection for your solar system. It also regulates the voltage that comes from the solar panel which can vary with the sun conditions and may peak as high as 26 volts for a 12volt nominal output solar panel. The Solar Charge Controller manages the charging of your 12V battery. Once the battery is full the Solar Charge Controller stops the respective solar panel from overcharging your 12V battery and prevents reverse current. When the charge of the battery goes down, i.e. voltage goes down, the Charge Controller will sense this and allow the solar panel to recharge the battery. The Charge Controller is needed when you have 15 Watts of solar energy or more. A charge controller is recommended at 10 Watts. Solar Systems are designed to be permanently installed and will not get damaged if connected to the battery permanently. The 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller has a maximum input of 150 Watts from a solar array. The 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller is designed for a 12 volt system only. 12 volt nominal output solar panels should be connected in parallel to keep the voltage at 12 volts.
LED Indicator Lights
The Red LED light next to the solar symbol is the solar power indication light. If the Red LED is ON this indicates the solar panel is properly connected and the solar power is working. If the Red LED is OFF this indicates that no power is available and there is insufficient voltage to the charge controller, which may be that you don’t have enough sunlight. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting. When the Charging status LED is Blue beside the symbol of the lightening bolt, this indicates the battery is charging. When the Float/ Maintaining LED is Green this indicates the charge is complete. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting.
- Panel Mounted – The charge controller may be mounted flush with the wall. Flush mounting requires a rectangular cutout in the mounting surface with sufficient space (2-3inches) behind to accommodate the controller and wiring.
- Wall Mounted – The charge controller may also be mounted to the wall without making a cutout. The controller will be raised from the wall; this is the quickest and easiest mounting procedure.
Recommended Battery Capacity: 12V 35AH minimum.
Normal input (solar cell array voltage): Volt 17~22
Max. input solar cell array voltage: Volt 23
Peak charging current: Amps 12
Current Consumption when connected 12V Array (Battery not present): mA 55 max.
Current Consumption when connected 12V battery (Array not present): mA 10 max.
Max. Bulk charging current: Amps 10
Constant voltage for Lead-acid battery: Volt 14.4 +/-0.4
Float mode voltage: Volt 13.5+/-0.4
LCD METER DISPLAY:
Min. LCD Display Voltage: Volt 6.0 +/-0.4
Max. LCD Display Voltage: Volt 19.0 +/-0.4
Over temperature protection starting at (Stop charging): 8f7deg C > 185° F
Over temperature protection reset at (Restart Charging): 65° C < 149° F
Controller Dimension: mm 125 (L) x 65(W)
Controller overall Height: mm Approx. 27
Net weight: g Approx. 300
Operation temperature: -5° C to 50° C; 23° F to 122° F
Storage temperature: -10° C to 70° C; 14° F to 158° F
Operation humidity range: 0 to 80% RH
Lutron MIR-600THW-AL Maestro IR Halogen/Incandescent Dimmer with IR Receiver – Almond
- Take control of your lighting from your favorite chair. Replace a standard, existing light switch with this 600 Watt dimmer and you’ll be able to adjust the light from across the room. A handheld infrared (IR) remote allows you to easily turn the light on and off and adjust the brightness level without laying a finger on the switch itself. With a wireless range of up to 30 feet, the remote will let you control the light from almost anywhere in the room. The remote control requires the use of two AAA batteries, included.
Create mood lighting by programming the desired light levels into the remote’s silver button. Then, instantly set the scene with a single tap. Hate walking across a dark room when you are ready to leave? Set a fade delay, ranging from 10 to 60 seconds and the light will slowly dim, giving you enough time to exit the room before the lights shut off. When the lights are completely off, a soft LED lets you know exactly where the switch is so you won’t have to fumble for it. Settings won’t have to be re-programmed in the event of a power outage. The switch and remote’s memory stores settings even if the unit is not currently receiving power. With its sleek design, this dimmer switch can add a sophisticated feel to your home theater, living room, bedroom, or any other rooms that requires hassle-free lighting control.
This product is also available in ivory, light almond, and white, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Lutron Manufacturer Product No. MIR-600THW-AL UPC 027557188661 Switch Type Single-Pole with Infrared Sensor Load Type Incandescent/Halogen Load Rating 600 Watts Voltage 120 Volt AC 60Hz Action Standard-ON/Soft-Off Wallplate Screwless design (included) Standards and Certifications UL/CSA Warranty 1 Year, limited Dimensions 3″ D x 7″ H x 6″ W Weight 0.38 lbs
- 1x – Dimmer switch
- 1x – Wireless transmitter (remote control)
- 1x – Wallplate
- 2x – AAA batteries