Wire-In UPB Phase Coupler
- Are Universal Powerline Bus (UPB)-controlled lights or appliances in one area of your house having trouble receiving signals from UPB transmitters in another area of the house? Because most homes have 2-phase 220V power that splits into two separate 110V legs, sometimes UPB signals have a hard time making the transition from one leg to the other. But connect the Wire-in UPB Phase Coupler to a junction box (sold separately) mounted near the home’s power center, and it will bridge UPB signals between the two power lines in your home easily, allowing virtually all of your UPB receivers to respond to UPB signals. This universal phase coupler even passes X10 signals from one electrical phase to the other, and it also features built-in surge suppression to protect components on both electrical phases from surge damage.
Universal Phase Coupler Also Passes X10 Signals
Besides UPB signals, this universal phase coupler can also pass X10 and broadband frequencies. This is extremely convenient for homes using multiple automation technologies since only one phase coupler is required to deliver signals from one electrical phase to the other.
Inverting Phase Coupler Compensates for Inverted Signals
Unlike conventional phase couplers, the Wire-in UPB Phase Coupler is an inverting phase coupler, meaning that it compensates for inverted signals reflected back from street-side power distribution transformers. Inverted signals can have a canceling effect on source signals even when using conventional phase couplers, an issue eliminated by the Wire-in UPB Phase Coupler. A universal inverting phase coupler is recommended on every main power panel and sub-panel in a residence to ensure maximum signal strength.
Manufacturer: Simply Automated Manufacturer Product No.: ZPCI-W Dimensions: 4.10″ H x 1.75″ W x 1.44″ D (104 x 45 x 37mm) Weight: 3.8 oz. (108g) Mounting: Standard junction box Operating Voltage: 2 phase, 120VAC+/- 10% per phase Voltage Suppression: 500V L-N, 900V L-L Peak Voltage Current: 27,000A per phase Operating Temperature: -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
- Owner’s and Installation Manual
- Phase coupler
Wireless Transmitter Wall Mount Bracket | Smarthome
- Channel Vision’s Wireless Transmitter Wall Mount Bracket is designed to work with the WA-320 and WA-321 wireless transmitters. The brackets allows the transmitter to be flush mounted in the wall using a standard 2-gang junction box or low-voltage mounting ring for a clean, un-obtrusive, custom look.
Amplifier Specifications Manufacturer Channel Vision Manufacturer Product No. WA-32WM UPC 690240025767
- 1x – Channel Vision WA-32WM Wireless Transmitter Wall Mount Bracket
Endura Flap Pet Door, Wall Mount, Large Double flap – 10″w x 18″h, White Frame
The heart of any pet door is the flap, and pet door flaps have always been a big disappointment to the pet door owner. They leak, they don’t insulate, they pinch the pet, they blow open, they don’t fit the pet and they wear out quickly so the user needs to buy an expensive replacement flap and start over again. Until Now! The award winning Endura Flap Pet Door for Walls is the premium solution for adding a pet door to your home. If you’ve never owned a pet door before, you’re going to be very satisfied – it does everything you think it should. But if you have ever owned a pet door, hold on to your socks. You’re not going to believe how much better this is that what you’ve had in the past.
Advantages of Installing a Pet Door in a Wall
You may have no other convenient locations for your pet door in which case it’s handy to know that the wall is an option. A pet door in a wall can always accommodate a double flap which will always insulate, seal and stand up to wind better than a single flap. If you want to remove the pet door at some future date (say you sell the house and the buyer doesn’t want the pet door) and you’ve installed the pet door in a door, then you’ll be buying a new door which can be expensive. On the other hand, depending upon the type of construction, a pet door in a wall may be removed and the wall patched inexpensively.
The standards which the Endura Flap Pet Door is built, and no other pet door is, are as follows:
- Be flexible and safe
- Seal tightly against weather – Insulate like dual pane glass – Not yellow in the sun
- Last ‘forever’ – Remain flexible in very low temperatures – Have appropriate dimensions
- Stand up to wind – Be visually clear – Be environmentally friendly
- Reflect superb engineering – Be Made in the USA
For a detailed description of these features, click here.
To ensure the correct size for your application, see the following chart:
Endura Flap (Pet Door for Doors) SKU Flaps Flap Size Rough Cut Frame Dimensions 60509 2 6″ x 10″ 8 3/8″ x 15″ 9 7/16″ 15 3/4″ 60511 2 8″ x 14″ 8 3/8″ x 15″ 11 1/2″ x 20″ 60513 2 10″ x 18″ 12 1/2″ x 23″ 13 9/16: x 23 5/8″ 60515 2 12″ x 22″ 14 5/8″ x 27 1/8″ 15 5/8″ x 28″
Please Note: Endura Flaps are not recommended for use by kittens or very small dogs. Cats have been successful using the #06, however a few have found the #08 difficult to use. We would not recommend using the #10 or #12 or any of the double flap versions for cats.
Important Note: Don’t confuse these with self-framing door mounts! The adjustment range for a self-framing wall mount must be much greater then for a door mount.
Choosing Between a Single Flap or Double Flap
An important consideration in a wall mount pet door is whether to have a single flap or a double flap (flap on both sides of the wall). The air-space between the two flaps of a double flap wall mount will insulate much better than a single flap pet door and the double flaps will stand up to wind much better also. Finally, it will look more finished to have the flap on both sides of the wall.
General Manufacturer Patio Pacific Manufacturer Product No. 04PP10 2 UPC 873653002857 Flap Size 10″ x 18″ Rough Cut 12 1/2″ x 23″ Outside Frame Dimensions 13 9/16″ x 23 5/8″ Manufacturing Location 100% Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA Manufacturer Warranty 90 day return, 10 year warranty, 15 year warranty on the “Endura” flap assembly
- User’s Instructions
- 2x – Flap Frames
- 4x – Tunnel Pieces
- 8x – Hole Plugs
- 4x – 1 3/4″ Screws
- 4x – 2 1/4″ Screws
- 4x – 2 3/4″ Screws
- 2x – Weather Strips
- 1x – Tube of Silicone
- 1x – Warranty Information
- 1x – Installation Template